Wednesday 2 September 2009

Hold Out (Keep The Faith)


Hold Out (Keep The Faith):
A Pete Beaver Production - Sep 4th 2006.
01. Harrell Singers - There Is A Land
02. Trevor Dandy - Is There Any Love
03. Downbeats - Why Do You Love Another
04. Sherman Willis - Darling I Love You
05. Gloria Taylor - How Can You Say It
06. Marvelle Hampton - I Know How It Feel
07. Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados - Vibration (Part 2)
08. Stone Coal White - People's
09. O.C. Tolbert - Message To Mankind
10. Joey Gilmore - Blind Man
11. Lee Bonds - I'll Find A True Love
12. Lee Moses - What You Don't Want Me To Be
13. Jaibi - You Got Me
14. The Moovers - Someone To Fulfill My Needs
15. Them Two - Am I A Good Man
16. The Monticellos - Plaid Stamps
17. The Lost Generation - This Is The Lost Generation
18. The Universouls - New Generation
19. Steve Parks - Still Thinking Of You
20. Dorando - Didn't I
21. Little Beaver - Do Right Man
22. Antonio Castro - W.E.L.F.A.R.E
23. Prophet & His Disciples - You Fool, You Fool (Part 2) 

24. Lula Collins - Hold Out (Keep The Faith)
Listen

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Moscow, Peter! I like your compilations very much and it is so pity that this old link is no longer available due to i suppose of changing the domain. I would appreciate if you update this and other old links. I'm listening FolkFunk and Stone The Flower for some months and i wonder how wonderful they are. I'm also glad to listen new compilations. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This and all the other older posts will be back up today

    Peace

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I hope you're still checking this blog because I'd really love this compilation! I have been really digging the harrell singers - 'there is a land' track (which I found off an old gospel comp) and searching to find out more - found this compilation which has a lot of other tracks i love - so am curious about the other unknown tracks you filled this mix with. any chance you can provide me with?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peter,
    Just wanted to say all these complilations are all great and I'm listening to nothing else at the moment. Many thanks. If you get a chance to have a look at the link to this one as it seems not to be working, I'm be most grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peter, could you renew a link for this album in lossless FLAC quality? I really appreciate your work and have come across your albums many times when I was looking for rare music. You have eccentric tastes and it would mean a lot to me if you could make the album "Hold Out" available again in FLAC. Although I gotta warn you, if you don't reply I'm gonna assume you didn't read this, and I'll find another way to contact you.

    ReplyDelete