Monday 11 July 2011

Free Soul Vol.2



Vol.2, the follow up to February's post summmer shimmer, that was Free Soul - 2011.......
Listen
Free Soul Vol.2
1: Billy Paul - East
2: Boz Scaggs - I'll Be Long Gone
3: Rod Abernethy - Ron & Eddie Blues
4: Expressway - Blue Evening
5: Thunder Head - And I Need You
6: Stephen Stills - Both Of Us (Bound To Lose)
7: Jay & The Americans - No, I Don't Know Her
8: Archie Whitewater - Cross Country
9: Scott Cunningham Band - Morning Madness
10: Idris Muhammad - I'm A Believer
11: April Fulladosa - Sunlit Horizon
12: The Florida Spiritulaires - I Remember When
13: Beginning Of The End - Fishman
14: Jodesha And Star Ride - The Answer
15: A.M. Gately - Battle In The City
16: Steeplechase - Never Coming Back
17: Willie Brown - Love That Stranger
18: Charles Williams - Standing in the Way
19: Limousine - Lighthouse
20: Ned Doheny - Take Me Faraway
21: Hall & Oates - I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man)
22: Leon Sims - How Can You Hold On To A Dream
23: Willie Griffin - I Love You

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this Compilatiosn are so wonderfull! Very special Flavor you got. All the Older Compilations are gone...links are dead on funkthebeaver. Can you make it accesible again somehow or send it to me? Check my Blog:

    I N L O V E W I T H A B E A T
    inlovewithabeat.blogspot.com

    Cheers from Cologne. Astral Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Downloading now... Will give this a good listen later...

    ReplyDelete